A Bad Credit Score
- Written by Will from Holland
- Category: Modules
Every part of your life pays for it.
So much of your life is ruled by your credit score, the number that tells the world whether credit bureaus think you are a good risk, or not.
What Can Happen?
Have a low score, and your job can be impacted. Bad scores can even keep you from getting a job.
Rates on everything can go up:
- Deposits for your phone, deposits for your apartment.
- Your rent itself can go up!
- The cost of insurance can go up.
- The cost of financing anything can go up.
"Predatory" lenders and sellers target you: Prices are raised on some products and services, just because of your credit problems. Some companies won't deal with you, period.
Try renting a car, if you have really bad credit!